Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have known these guys for many years , but this time things didn't go so well
I had ordered luggage , trunk, soft bag mounts , tank bag w mount , so I get there , the dont seem to have a clue were , if anything is in .not even the order slip , waiting waiting , not going well. Well finally, the slip, yup got the tank bag , trunk. Cool.
But no clue on the bracket s or mount . Hum , so I pay and give up on the other items , they cant get , but I can on ebay . Just like I got the rack , ebay from honda of Toledo Ohio ?
I would think all special orders would be on a clip board , and parts in the special order section for pick up .

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a pretty poor experience from Arlington Motor sports here in TX. They knew they had me by the junk due to them being the only one that had the bike in stock. I took it on the chin and the ride home made me forget all about it. :cool:

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have had a few years of experience with Mancuso Powersports in Houston. No problems yet. I have bought 2 bikes from them and each time they gave my wife a gourmet chocolate cake. I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a 250 from them just so I can get another cake.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Ed, even though I live in Seattle, I too purchased a bike from Mancuso. The manager was very polite and they even handled the shipping from their end. Unfortunately, they sent a bike with a dead battery, but hey....
G.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts