101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Matte Grey about a week and a half ago.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Liquid grahite, which they call race blue here, with blurple wheels, silver forks and matching silver frame - but you can't go wrong with any colour combo 'cause they're all outstanding! ...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Old thread but here's a bump!

I just picked up the Armor grey and green that was released in February.

The green is a bit more "neon" than in the pics but I haven't seen one on the roads around me and I like that!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got the 2016 Blue FZ9 last week or.. "Impact Blue" as Yamaha labels it. Labeling anything related to a motorcycle with the word "Impact" in it seems a little morbid though :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whats up, everybody!

I just purchased a new 2016 FZ-09, Grey with hi-viz yellow wheels. I purchased the Akrapovic carbon system and power commander, but since reading some posts in here, I'm not sure I want it until I get the ECU flashed. I also purchased the license plate bracket and blinker delete.

In the near future, I plan on purchasing a windscreen, sliders, grips, I'm still thinking of ideas on graphics.

I pick up the bike on Tuesday, and I can't wait. It is currently in a crate; however, the weather just took a turn for the freezing here in CT. It will be in the teens for the next couple weeks, with snow. Damn!

Anywho thanks for reading. This is my first post.

TheDUED

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just took home a 2016 in Raven (black). Saved $2200 over a 2017. I can do the front and rear suspension and a few more mods for that. Couldn't stomach the Hi Vis yellow wheels on the only other 2016 in the store.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hope the weather clears up. The weather in the Nashville area just went down into the 30's. Good time to do a few mods on my new 2016 I picked up this week. I ordered a Yoshimira fender eliminator, a Sargent saddle, National V-Stream windscreen, new levers and bar ends. It's just beginning. Enjoy your bike!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Just took home a 2016 in Raven (black). Saved $2200 over a 2017. I can do the front and rear suspension and a few more mods for that. Couldn't stomach the Hi Vis yellow wheels on the only other 2016 in the store.
where did you get a deal like that

101 - 120 of 136 Posts