• Blazing Orange

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We want to know what color FZ-09 our members plans to pick up when this beast is unleashed. Please vote in the poll and tell us your choice!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would bet money they will offer more colors in 2015. I would probably purchase the all black version, however that red really pops. I like it!

The saddest thing is we only have 2 choices ;( Wish we had more.

Attachments

·
Registered
699 Posts
I bet they hold on to the two colors for the initial run so they can see how popular the bike is before they devote any more time and production cost to the bike.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
I will be purchasing the Rapid Red. I really like both colors, but I just couldn't say "yes" to the black one with the Yamaha blue wheels. I know that I could have got them powdercoated over the winter, but the Red bike just looks better to me. Almost every vehicle at our house is Black, .....F250 Diesel, Honda Civic, Mustang, 600RR (2), DorsoDuro, 7x16 Enclosed Trailer, and my Zuma pit bike. The ST1300 is red, as will be the FZ 09.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will be purchasing the Rapid Red. I really like both colors, but I just couldn't say "yes" to the black one with the Yamaha blue wheels. I know that I could have got them powdercoated over the winter, but the Red bike just looks better to me. Almost every vehicle at our house is Black, .....F250 Diesel, Honda Civic, Mustang, 600RR (2), DorsoDuro, 7x16 Enclosed Trailer, and my Zuma pit bike. The ST1300 is red, as will be the FZ 09.
I was saying in another thread that the black one with black wheels would be awesome. The blue doesn't work for me either, but some powdercoat on them would definitely do the trick.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
I agree, powder-coating would definitely do the trick. I'm really torn between the two colors, but the Red just seems really classy, and the Red one already has the red rim stripes on it.

Reactions: cereal killer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yamaha please give us the freedom of two extra colors for the US market. I'd love to see the purple or the orange of the MT-09 on our FZ's. I ll just have to wait for MY 15 for new colors I guess

·
Registered
23 Posts
gotta go with the charcoal/graphite black look. totally goes with the whole hooligan scene i have in mind for it. (plus it more or less matches my aria)

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a deposit on Rapid Red, but hard to say without actually seeing it in person. I wish that Yamaha would have gone with Raven Black as seen on the FZ8 instead of Graphite. Both look good, but the red just catches my eye more.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Rollin’ With The Rapid Red!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Rapid red fo sho. The stripes on the tank look really good and red with white powdered-coated wheels would really pop. Going to try and make it similar to the red/white schemes on the R1/R6.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts