Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I think they'll sell all of 10. Very disappointing.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I agree with FastEddy the Ariel Atom is way cooler. You guys should look it up if you haven't already. My boss runs an open wheel racer that can corner faster than the bikes on the track. I always thought bikes were faster but 4 slicks make a car stick pretty good.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I would never buy one, but I would love it if I had a friend who did. I bet it would be pretty fun to drive one

·
Registered
570 Posts
The front end looks like it's a straight copy of the alien's face in Predator. Maybe Ahrnold will be one of the few to buy one?

·
Registered
962 Posts
The cockpit looks nicer - but I have a friend who uses a 250cc Chinese 3 wheeler to commute that looks better and cost him $6,000. It cruises nicely at 70mph, is fun in corners and never gets below 60mpg. Being lower to the ground and able to see the ground closer to you makes it seem as though you're going faster than you really are - but I'd rather have a Miata than any 3 wheeler...

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Where I see an issue would be under hard cornering. Four points of contact is better than three.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don't believe the KTM is street legal in the US. At least it's better looking than the Can-Am Spyder. It will be interesting to see what the actual performance figures are. I have always been interested in a T-Rex but that thing is $56,000 to $67,000!

·
Registered
201 Posts
If I had the coins to play with and the space to store I would buy one. Also like the T-rex. Would make a nice addition to the stable but then again... If it has a motor I want it. :cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
ahhhhhhh, i could by soooo many motorcycles with 90k......isn't it nice to dream :rolleyes:
one and a half bimota db8 sp's lol . as with the our bikes i guess it comes down to bang for your buck . i've heard there are quite a few crashed ktm crossbows since they came out.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts