Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen too many FZ09's in stock in my local area but I'm sure there's at least one other riders in the Pac-Northwest!

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Im next door to the PNW. We just call it the NW. We get alot of riders and dirtriders from Washington and Oregon in the summer months.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool.

I'm over in Spokane, WA and also on the PNWRiders forums too!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Just put money down on a liquid graphite one today at Rainier Honda in Spanaway can't wait to get it.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have an orange one... I live in vancouver:wave:
Welcome!

sidebar: I uploaded some new track day pictures from Labor Day 2014. Definitely can get a knee down, it's all about proper body position.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet! Good to know.. I think I've talked to you on the PNW forum too. My user name is FZ09 Rider.
Ah yeah! I'll be sure to get some chase footage next track day. I bet I'll get some good positioning for us 9er's on film.

Reactions: FZ09Batman

·
Registered
341 Posts
I haven't noticed any in the Seattle area, but a few weeks before mine arrived, I spotted two (1-RR, 1-LG) in Hood River gassing up with another green bike. Headed out for a nice ride on a beautiful August morning. cheers guys, Greg.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome! Good to see more PNW riders!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm in Lewiston, ID. Used to post as "berg" on PNWR when I lived in the San Juan Islands. Chomping at the bit for warmer weather...

DSC04075.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Evening Gents, Just picked up my Graphite FZ last night. Newest vehicle out of my personal fleet with .1 miles on the clock. I have to say coming from an SV1000 the upright seating position is very welcomed. Looking forward to finishing breakin and getting some good weather...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Central Oregon here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Is there anyone in the Portland area that has a free afternoon to swap bikes for a short ride? I’ve had some weird handling issues with my bike and I’d like to get a second opinion from someone who’s familiar with the bike. I’m riding a ’14 with about 5,000 miles, a Penske and the GPR re-valve kit. Send me a PM if there’s any interest. I can supply doughnuts!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts