Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
I have a feeling that this forum is going to light up like a Christmas tree when the spring weather finally arrives.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Fait de ski? Seriously, no help from the East... we'll be lucky if the first day of spring will be above freezing!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Had a great riding day with temps getting into the low 50s here. Unfortunately short luck - they are call for teens this week and snow potential. This time last year we were having fires in the firepit and I was in jeans and a sweatshirt.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
132 Posts
I finally got a good 50 miles in today and also removed that ugly fender, my hubby made me an eliminator now to integrate the turn signals with the brake light. I need to wash my baby too all that gravel is hell on those blurple wheels.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have a feeling that this forum is going to light up like a Christmas tree when the spring weather finally arrives.
I expect the opposite. People will be riding rather than sitting in front of a computer screen. I was planning to be out on my bicycle this morning but when I got up, the wind was blowing like crazy with strong gusts.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Winter stom watch for here again, why not were only a few inches away from breaking the snow record. We broke the coldest winter record.
I predicted in 1999, y2k u know . Well i said things are going to get bad , and its begun.its not pretty.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts