Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
Some more footage from one of the guys that I was hanging out with that shows me in front.

I like this set up, with the track map and speed & direction superimposed on the video. Is this something a non-techie could figure out how to do? 馃

Registered
I like this set up, with the track map and speed & direction superimposed on the video. Is this something a non-techie could figure out how to do? 馃
All new gopros have this. Super simple. :)
Cloud Sky Helmet Automotive tire Flash photography

Shooter game Font Screenshot Helmet Recreation

Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
So if a person has, say, a GoPro5, and only recently finally got a phone that would support the GoPro app (but hasn鈥檛 ever tried it out), will that software work on said GoPro 5, or does this person have to go out and buy yet another new GoPro? 馃ゴ

Registered
So if a person has, say, a GoPro5, and only recently finally got a phone that would support the GoPro app (but hasn鈥檛 ever tried it out), will that software work on said GoPro 5, or does this person have to go out and buy yet another new GoPro? 馃ゴ
Looks like the GoPro 5 Black has telemetry, so it should work with the the Quik desktop app.
Have a look in your camera鈥檚 settings for gps setting.

Registered
2018 MT 09
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I can confirm it does work with the GoPro 5, because that's what I have. I just didn't use the quick app this go round as I didn't edit my videos. I just posted the whole clips.

Registered
Batmobile
You learn something new every day....

Registered
Reminds me. Check out this close pass at NCBIKE. (Start watching around 4:10)

41 - 48 of 48 Posts