Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Yamaha MT-09
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals,

Who has used or currently using these buns on their steed? what's you feedback on them and also what PSI do you run cold based on your weight/setup, for street/track.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Great tires ! Very expensive tire but great grip and wet weather grip is there also ! For the street I ran 35psi in the front and 33.5 in the rear . I would still have them on my bike if it were not for the high price on them . Only got 3100 miles on the rear but they do have great grip went to the gap with a set and loved them !

·
Registered
2018 Yamaha MT-09
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great tires ! Very expensive tire but great grip and wet weather grip is there also ! For the street I ran 35psi in the front and 33.5 in the rear . I would still have them on my bike if it were not for the high price on them . Only got 3100 miles on the rear but they do have great grip went to the gap with a set and loved them !
Very nice brother!....im now trying them out and i gotta be honest i too am super impressed. running lower pressures down this side at 32/32 but still playing around with the pressures tbh......but at that psi they just hook n hook n hook.....logging to see how many miles i get on them but they are a stellar piece i find thus far

·
Registered
2018 Yamaha MT-09
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm wondering how they gonna stack up to the new power 5's i see Michie has brought out, anyone tried a set as yet? or is currently trying?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
My buddy has the 5's on his 2003 FZ1 and loves them ! Great grip he says...

·
Registered
2018 Yamaha MT-09
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My buddy has the 5's on his 2003 FZ1 and loves them ! Great grip he says...
really that is good to hear i think they gonna bring them down here in the Caribbean so hopefully someone can try and i can see how they perform too

1 - 6 of 6 Posts