1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
265 Posts
Spent a week in Harrison a couple of years ago. Didn't do the Pig Trail, wish we had. Great roads in the area, you can't go wrong. Seems any mom & pop diner has great food. Enjoy and let us know how it went.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
We've got a stretch of road called the Pig route. I wondered why, then saw some of the local women.

We almost got taken out on that road by a f**ktard cop who pulled out and U turned right in front of us to chase some bikes.
Protect and serve my a*rse.

·
Super Moderator
3,997 Posts
just saw this. So I guess I'm too late. Next time try the Arkansas House Cafe and the Cliff House, both in Jasper. Well, the Cliff House is a few miles south of Jasper.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I've eaten at 3 places and they all sucked. Just more reason to return later this year and doing it again.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got home tonight around 7, great three days of riding. Arkansas is beautiful and the people couldn't be nicer. It reminds me a lot of East Tennessee. So many great roads to ride in Arkansas and Missouri. I have to say that Missouri 160 from 19 all the way to Branson is one of the finest roads I've ever ridden. Great scenery and riding variation, hills and sweepers and the last ten miles from Branson it's a damn race track. Although Georgia has some pretty damn good roads too. How can I make a living riding a motorcycle?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Got home tonight around 7, great three days of riding. Arkansas is beautiful and the people couldn't be nicer. It reminds me a lot of East Tennessee. So many great roads to ride in Arkansas and Missouri. I have to say that Missouri 160 from 19 all the way to Branson is one of the finest roads I've ever ridden. Great scenery and riding variation, hills and sweepers and the last ten miles from Branson it's a damn race track. Although Georgia has some pretty damn good roads too. How can I make a living riding a motorcycle?
Awesome to hear you made it up into Missouri also. I grew up not far from Branson so when I go home I usually try to find a way to bring a bike with me. If you're willing to ride a bit further, check out Flat Creek Restaurant in Cape Fair, MO.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,997 Posts
Got home tonight around 7, great three days of riding. Arkansas is beautiful and the people couldn't be nicer. It reminds me a lot of East Tennessee. So many great roads to ride in Arkansas and Missouri.
Arkansas is a perfect destination for a Midwest FZ gathering. Cheap, fast and nearly zero popo.

Say, did you see many deer?

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Surprisingly only 2, one in Arkansas and one in Missouri. Saw two within a mile of the house though.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Glad to see you rode highway's 23 & 21 -- some of the best riding around.

Also, if you ever did put together a group ride - The HUB 1 AR-7 Spur, Marble Falls, AR 72648•(870) 743-4062 - is the prefect place for staying multiple nights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts