Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Merry Christmas Eve! I don't know how your are going to sleep tonight. I didn't much the night before I picked mine up.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Merry Christmas Eve! I don't know how your are going to sleep tonight. I didn't much the night before I picked mine up.

TAKE SOMETHING.:cool:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hope it's had the recall done. Enjoy and ride like your invisible.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Your bike won't be affected don't worry. I bought mine over a month ago and the issue had already been corrected then..
I picked mine up in March, haven't had any issues. I've got right at 2000 miles on it so far, it'd be more but the rain has changed my plans. Have fun!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Picked it up! Bike is sick! Unfortunately it's a lil cold here in nj.. Question tho.. So here's my story lol real quick.. I had a 2013 Ktm 500 exc supermoto which I loved but it sucked on the highway mainly cus the wind was so hard against my face and upper body I couldn't even take it. I was using a motocross helmet so the visor didn't help. Also the single cylinder wasn't good for high speed and long trips. So I was super nervous about buying the Fz cus of the upright seating. So today I get on it and leave the dealership and the bike felt better but the wind was still a problem! Is it the seating?? Should I have gone with something more forward position? I'm freaking out lol does that wind screen really make a difference?? I'm still using my mx helmet cus I can't afford a new one yet. Do I really need a rounder helmet with the visor?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.