Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's home these work well for me.

Reactions: MK3Brent

·
Registered
123 Posts
I find that Racer are one of the few brands where the thumb and fingers are cut in the correct proportion for my hands.

I personally cannot buy gloves over the internet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I find that Racer are one of the few brands where the thumb and fingers are cut in the correct proportion for my hands.

I personally cannot buy gloves over the internet.
I have long fingers and they offer that measurement and these should workout for me. I have some Helimot gloves that I love, but they have some crash damage from my low-side at turn 5 at Laguna Seca. I can't get those any longer, so I'm trying these out.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Racers are pretty awesome. The Kangaroo leather is the thinnest, most abrasion resistant natural leather known to man. I used to sell these at a shop.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny they moved my post to FZ-09 gear & acc when gloves are not specific to the bike.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
When shopping for gloves, hard palm sliders are a must! We instinctively try to catch ourselves as we fall and our hands are the first point of contact with the road. Our scaphoid takes the direct hit. You want your scaphoid to slide and dissipate energy, as opposed to grip and break your wrist.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
My scaphoid hurts looking at that.
I've broken my left one twice. Two surgeries after the second break.
Its why i have 2 pairs of knox gloves with their SPS.
5 also tend to have a carbon palm slider.
The racer gloves the OP has also has the Knox SPS (they put it on their own gloves and sell it to other companies for their gloves).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts