Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Awesome.. Congrats.. Wish mine would come.

·
Registered
31 Posts
picking mine up Tuesday, Am I excited, naw, just waiting for the sun to set and rise again. Black is nice but either color would work for me.
Steve "luckywilber" Wilber I need a name for this bike!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I gave up out here in San Bernardino. Chaparral was $10,850 out the door !

Were there any Orangie ones!

Mike in Crestline

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey tuttle, did you get it at pasadena yamaha? They called me wednesday and told me it would be in on the weekend and they would let me know for sure. But they didn't call me back so i assume shipment didnt' come in. Was yours the only one available?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey tuttle, did you get it at pasadena yamaha? They called me wednesday and told me it would be in on the weekend and they would let me know for sure. But they didn't call me back so i assume shipment didnt' come in. Was yours the only one available?
Ya that's where I got it... They only got the 1 in, but said a red one is coming soon. And I think they plan to get a couple more in, too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
you got the color i want :( . I've called berts mega mall and they have one on transit, but ihave to go put down a deposit. Could you tell me how much you paid OTD was if you don't mind. I want to see what they gave you and what berts can offer me too. I'm hearing people are paying over 10k OTD here in SoCal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts