Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just realized that photobucket has stopped sharing photo's on other websites (like this one).

That means the posts I made with links to photos on that site won't work. I have moved some of the pdf files to google photo's, now all I have to do is figure out how to share those and find the old threads with the photo links in them and replace them. What fun. This may take a while. If you have any search tips, feel free to share.

Photobucket has lately been besieged with adverts, some of them unsafe according to malwarebytes, so this is the kick in the pants I need to move away from that site.

Rich

·
Registered
33 Posts
I always use tapatalk. No link as puts pic on page straight from phone. Then back up pics on pc.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
imgur.com is a good host.

Photobucket didn't just "stop sharing" to certain sites, they want people to start paying for hosting. A ridiculous amount if I might add.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
So that's the reason I couldn't open disassembly pics when I was trying to rip the cages dash out looking for the rattle from hell.
But, the rattle has now returned home. RIP.

·
Registered
148 Posts
They started doing this a couple weeks ago. My response was to delete all my albums and close my account. I put the reason as "Moving to a different hosting company that permits 3rd party linking". The way that they instituted the changes was done very poorly with no notification to their user base that it was going to happen. They just started blocking it one day out of the blue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts