Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
He can't ride worth a shit....but he has the landing down perfect. I wonder how long it takes before Darwin catches up with this guy?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
So awesome

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What we probably did not see was..... when he slid down the windshield the driver probably panicked and slammed on the brakes.

This sent the poor guy to the pavement where he broke both arms. Or worse another car swerves in front of the panic car and runs him over.

The grim reaper gots to get his due somehow...Lol.

·
Registered
962 Posts
It's movie magic. They started with the crash video, overlaid the guy doing the flip, and used blur / smudge frame by frame to cover that the guy went down to the left of the bike.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's movie magic. They started with the crash video, overlaid the guy doing the flip, and used blur / smudge frame by frame to cover that the guy went down to the left of the bike.
That's kind of what I was thinking. He had too much forward momentum to come to a dead "stop" on top of the car.

I am not an expert, just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
962 Posts
You don't even need to put it into movie maker or anything - just watch the lightpost disappear above him as he's landing, and then it reappears... Pull it into something where you can see it frame by frame and you can see the smudging and if you have the ability to zoom then the stuntman was filmed at a different resolution.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts