Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm surprised no one has put one of these up here on FZ09.org!

I used to play on my FZ8 all the time. It gets really fun when people start posting from their phones!

Here's how it’s done!

1. All items must be clearly visible in the picture

2. All pictures must include your FZ09 with the chosen item. (If you do not have a FZ09, Another Motorcycle is ok in the picture, but since this is FZ09.org the FZ09 is preferable.)

3. The person who posts the picture FIRST gets to call the next item.

4. No outlandish requests! I understand Mt. Rushmore would be cool... But it must be reasonably accessible to everyone. So instead say "statue" or "landmark". (Remember this forum is international.)

5. The time limit is 5 days. If the item is not found in that time a new "easier" Item needs be called By the same member. (If members agree an item can be skipped before 5 days.)

6. Once you get a Item and call the next one, someone else has to get it before you can try again.

7. Don't fake it. No one likes a faker...

8. No illegal or dangerous request.

Let me know if there is anything that needs clarification or if you like to add something to the rules!

I wasn't planning on keeping a tally, but we could do a once monthly and see who gets the most Items.

Have fun and good luck.

For starters we'll do an easy one.

"A Farm"

·
Registered
518 Posts
Someone posted something like this...but I did not have a bike yet so I could not play. But this sounds fun, so let the games begin.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Can we still play in this thread?

·
Registered
835 Posts
We've been stuck on "bike next to a semi truck" on the picture game.

That's an easy one, someone go get it!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn this is why i need to look harder for existing threads. I've never heard of the picture game! lol oh well guess we can continue. You know it would be helpful if one of them was sticky!

Zolojub why don't you go to http://www.fz09.org/forum/8-fz-09-pictures-videos/1429-2014-picture-game.html and call out the next item since thats the original thread. sound fair ridethepiggy? besides that semi truck has been up for a while!

·
Registered
835 Posts
I hear ya!

If I could edit the original post I'd add in the word scavenger hunt. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts