Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple weeks ago I Emailed Stoltec asking about the proper shock and spring for my bike. I recieved a reply a few hours later informing me he was getting out of the retail business but he had forwarded my info to his contact at Penske.Great service from both people and recieved my shock Friday and installed it. Had to back off the preload a bit to get sag to 1 1/16" and my short test hops around town had me backing off compression damping 4 clicks.Huge difference as now the rear doesn't feel skittish but really made the front feel less connected going around the corners on N Virginia's great back country roads. I am waiting for the Andreani cartridge kit for the front to finish the suspension.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Just curious....where did you buy the Andriana cartridges from?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fast Bike Industries in NC is the US distributor.They are supposed to arrive this week. Jeff

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Ah, gotcha. David at FBI is a great guy and very knowledgeable about all things suspension. I bought a set of the Andriana fork cartridges for my DorsoDuro from him and let him install them. He and his wife both ride and I've had her for a student while coaching at an STT track day. Good folks for sure. Tell him I said hello if you talk to him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts