Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Penske 8983 racing motorcycle shock absorber. Fits Yamaha FZ09, MT09, FJ09 +. Condition is "Used". Used less than 3,000 miles, in excellent condition. One blemish on the reservoir as shown in photos, several small scratches in paint on the spring. The spring rate is 550 lb which is appropriate for my 150 lb weight. If a higher rate spring is needed Nick at Stoltec Moto sells them for $98. Nick is a great source for product and guidance as he was one of the very first to develop upgrades for the FZ09, back in 2013. This shock is adjustable for ride height, which is really important for chassis tuning, and compression and rebound damping. PayPal only. For those who may have concerns about my record look me up @ modyogi on ebay. Buying since 2005, selling since 2011. Rated 100% on 60 transactions.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Penske 8983 racing motorcycle shock absorber. Fits Yamaha FZ09, MT09, FJ09 +. Condition is "Used". Used less than 3,000 miles, in excellent condition. One blemish on the reservoir as shown in photos, several small scratches in paint on the spring. The spring rate is 550 lb which is appropriate for my 150 lb weight. If a higher rate spring is needed Nick at Stoltec Moto sells them for $98. Nick is a great source for product and guidance as he was one of the first to develop upgrades for the FZ09. This shock is adjustable for ride height, which is really important for chassis tuning, and compression and rebound damping.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I private messeged you the second or third time you put this shock up for sale and you said there was someone who beat me to it......I guess not....... I'll give you $450 ....🏁xXx🏁

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I private messeged you the second or third time you put this shock up for sale and you said there was someone who beat me to it......I guess not....... I'll give you $450 ....🏁xXx🏁
I was holding it for another member on this forum to give him time to make his decision but he found a deal that fit him better.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Penske 8983 racing motorcycle shock absorber. Fits Yamaha FZ09, MT09, FJ09 +. Condition is "Used". Used less than 3,000 miles, in excellent condition. One blemish on the reservoir as shown in photos, several small scratches in paint on the spring. The spring rate is 550 lb which is appropriate for my 150 lb weight. If a higher rate spring is needed Nick at Stoltec Moto sells them for $98. Nick is a great source for product and guidance as he was one of the very first to develop upgrades for the FZ09, back in 2013. This shock is adjustable for ride height, which is really important for chassis tuning, and compression and rebound damping. PayPal only. For those who may have concerns about my record look me up @ modyogi on ebay. Buying since 2005, selling since 2011. Rated 100% on 60 transactions.
Is this shock still for sale?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts