Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,752 Posts
Check with Nick at Stoltec Moto and see if he has any of them left for sale.

Reactions: zloikish

·
Registered
341 Posts
Nick pointed me to his source, as he doesn't stock these anymore. I have quite a few extra, you need to buy in bulk. But, I put the bike up on the rear stand, shoved jacks under the pegs (as is) and it was totally solid. Just a thought. Cheers, G.

·
Registered
213 Posts
If you still have the stock exhaust, you can lift the rear of the bike on a stand and place a scissor jack under the catalytic converter to unload the suspension. This is the method that I used to replace my shock and the scissor jack is great as it allows the fine adjustments needed when lining up the bolt at the bottom of the shock.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nick pointed me to his source, as he doesn't stock these anymore. I have quite a few extra, you need to buy in bulk. But, I put the bike up on the rear stand, shoved jacks under the pegs (as is) and it was totally solid. Just a thought. Cheers, G.
Do you have a link for the source?

·
Registered
221 Posts
sorry to dig up an old thread, but I was just thinking about this, and remembered I had these peg bolts on my Harley Nightster. They are good quality! Not sure if they are the same size though. Hopefully they are.

Quick Release Pins for HARLEY-DAVIDSON Footpegs

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I just went out to my local Farm Implement store and got one one of these links.... Mid Link - 3/8 in The tag on the link I got shows 3/8" OR 5/16"
And used the pins out of it...they are a bit over-sized so you will have to drill out the peg and peg holder to have them fit ! Bought mine for around $3 bucks... works great !!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
anyone know if my link will work? i think I might add these to my xmas wish list. Couldnt hurt at $5..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts