Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Appears the box where you have to verify if you're a human or not is not loading the picture or input box to type anything in to.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
336 Posts
Had that happen when the site redirect first happened, thankfully I was able to recover my original password from Google Chrome cookie settings to get back in.

Looks like the redirect and URL change broke the process, should not be hard to correct.

·
Super Moderator
5,612 Posts
Do any of you guys use a password manager? I've got a bunch of different passwords and they are all stored in the password manager, that I keep backed up on a flash drive.....that way you only have to really remember one password to access the manager....where all your sites and logins and passwords are stored.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use mpassword but I got lazy. I have the memory of an ant so lesson learned for next time :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
835 Posts
Do any of you guys use a password manager? I've got a bunch of different passwords and they are all stored in the password manager, that I keep backed up on a flash drive.....that way you only have to really remember one password to access the manager....where all your sites and logins and passwords are stored.
LastPass! Random generated passwords (for added security) and one master password. Best idea ever.

·
Super Moderator
5,612 Posts
LastPass here also....in addition to DataVault for the Galaxy III and the home computer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
triplethreat
Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
We’re the largest Yamaha forum for owners and enthusiasts of the FZ-09 and MT-09. The site has thousands of topics covering performance and reliability, photos, videos and more!
Full Forum Listing