Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a lot of bike with handles on the back on each side of the seat and my girlfriend seen them on a bike and said we need to get some because she holds on under the bike a lot does anyone know if they make them for the FZ and if so where could i get them?

·
Registered
155 Posts
The bikes that have them usually came with them from the factory, ie, the FJ-09. That being said, there are some people on avriders that are trying to sell the passenger grab bars from their FJ-09. It *might* be a solution if the rear frame is the same.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have a 2015 FZ-09 and there are already two X's on each side of the rear that show you where to drill if you wanted to put grab bars/tie down spots on there. I know a couple people that have done this. If I can get a couple pictures of what I am talking about, I will post them here a little later after work.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I have a 2015 FZ-09 and there are already two X's on each side of the rear that show you where to drill if you wanted to put the FJ-09 grab bars on there. I know a couple people that have done this. If I can get a couple pictures of what I am talking about, I will post them here a little later after work.
These two mounts ,on each side of the rear subframe, are 130mm apart.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts