Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics of my parts install party I hope to have this weekend or next (waiting on USPS to return ECU flash) have had a busy summer to much work
& not enough time to ride, but with fall here forcing the issue and need to install my stash of goodies all the work has allowed me to reward myself with.
The pile contains Ohlins frt. cartridges/springs & rear shock, seat concepts carbon cover and foam, custom led taillight, M4 slipon, SW Motech chin spoiler/sump guard
also will be replacing my sump pan with the repaired and armored sump with low profile drain plug I cracked on my first ride on my fz. Looking forward to some good
fall riding on my bike the way I wanted it since I first researched the purchase and decided to buy and make the bike of my dreams since Yamaha gave me a good
starting point and I don't mind changing out the things I always change even when I had a R1 & R6, this bike is still the best buy for those who want to mod.Rick fz-parts.jpg sump repair.jpg

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome aboard. I hope you'll be ready to ride this Fall Season -- Looks like you've got a lot of work in front of you, lol

Wats a Mod....??? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
657 Posts
That looks like a fun party.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
part#FGK 230, rearshock YA 335, both purchased from Kyle Racing in Sand city Ca., also purchased the 3 special ohlins tools
needed to install and ohlins fork oil, he will do a package deal sorry I don't have web address handy I searched under ohlins
and it came right up. later Rick

·
Registered
311 Posts
so... where are you going to put the owl? ;)
Owl is his windscreen. Most aerodynamic windscreen on the market.

But nice mods on the bike man, I'm a bit jealous of the cartridges. You'll love the bike twice as much after all this stuff is on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts