Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking if there are any other PA FZ-09 riders near me in Central Pennsylvania. Seems like I'm the only one in the area. I think it would be cool to have a fellow owner to chat with, comparisons, concerns, modifications, like exhaust and tuning. Feels kind of weird being the only person in my town with one ;)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Here in Lititz. We have an active riders group in Lancaster. You are always welcome to join us. All brands. I was the only sport bike, so depends what type of riding you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
We were in Harrisburg tonight...Official BBQ....awesome!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Johnstowner here.

Th3 and others nearby - if you haven't already, you should look into scpmc.net - small, but somewhat active group that rides out of the Altoona area.

I'm not complaining, but shouldn't this thread be in the 'North East' regional forum?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Why don't you have AHR retrofits yet? lol
Although I have installed a few basic mods (sliders, spools, brake modulator, tank grips, rear carrier -- limited work, but more than I have ever done previously on a motorcycle), if the FZ-09 proves to be the keeper I suspect she is, I'll consider AHR along with improved suspension. Nice to know the headlight work wouldn't be far away! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts