Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hold your horses there Bub! Did you even test ride a Red one? So you can't be coming in here messing with a proven fact that everyone on this board has resigned too. RED is the fastest color!

All kidding aside. Congrats and welcome. Looks like your FZ is off to a great start on the mods. What all has been done and by you or PO?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had many a beer discussing the proven fact that the color of the bike that is in my garage is the fastest!
(Regardless of make... The ZRX guys may disagree...)

California Plate "BADASFZ"
Flash by Nels
Full Yosh
Yosh Fender Eliminator
Foot Peg Lowering Kit
Windshield
Corbin Seat

What next???

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Aloha and welcome! Nice upgrade my friend. And your right about the silver, which is only topped for fastest by the lovely Liquid Graphite!
Here we go reigniting the color wars---love it...:p

·
Registered
158 Posts
Good color choice! My prior bike was a 2003 Eddie Lawson replica in green and I ended up getting a Blazing Orange FZ as well! Wish I would have kept the ZRX though. Right after I sold it I learned Eddie lived right down the street from where I work.

-Shannon

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Nice upgrade and welcome to the site. You didn't mention suspension. That's probably next if not already done.

Enjoy your new toy!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Nice ride! i thought I was the only one with the Blazin' / Stainless Yosh combo! Looks great!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I was really looking for a ZRX back in 2007 but could never find a clean used one at a reasonable price. I liked the design similarity to my much older CB 900F. Anyway, welcome! And you can't beat a modern bike like the FZ.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Welcome to the MACHINE!!!
Okay...so almost everyone here has no idea where Arroyo Grande is. Had to Google this strange place. Aha, leftcoast. Figures. Where weather is AWESOME. Shameful.
Okay...so almost everyone (who has any sense) knows that RED dominates. But, whatever...you made a terrible mistake on that count.
Okay...so you've bought the bestest bike ever built, ever.
From all this I deduce:
1) You're a crazy vagabond.
2) You're color blind.
3) You're extremely wise.

Welcome to the MACHINE!!!
Feel the power.
ENJOY!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the FZ......awesome machine for sure.

·
Registered
241 Posts
WELCOME to the family, you know its weird, when I ride my aprilia, silver is the fastest color, but somehow, when I jump on my graphite FZ-09 with burple rims (2 more horsepower and 3.167 more torques than other rim colors), graphite is the fastest color. My harley wide glide is black, its slow no matter what color I paint it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts