Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to know if someone outside Quebec, Canada could tell me if its possible to order parts from yamaha from the MT09 Street Tracker for the FZ09?

061114-2014-yamaha-mt09-street-tracker-eu-matt-grey-static-001.jpg

I am specifically interested in the high exhaust and perhaps the front fender supports, side plates and maybe the front fairing. Came across the side plates and front fairing via eBay UK but lost out on the deal. Went to two local dealerships but both claim it isn't possible... which sounds like BS to me. Would rather order it from our side of the pond to avoid the currency exchange rate with Europe (i.e. Euro or Pound)

Cheers

EDIT - Picture added.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
in aus, to buy street rally parts from a dealer the dealer needs to have your vin number to make sure the rally parts are going on a rally - i was chasing a rally seat for my MT.
wouldnt surprise me if that was in other markets, too, like the US/canada
check german ebay, ive seen the tracker number plates and seats on there before.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Keef!

That sounds really short sighted of Yamaha... especially if a particular model isn't available in your country. Will try the German eBay. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Try yamabits from UK. Some inmates have ordered foot pegs from there.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,444 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hi,

Thanks again. Yeah, I was hoping that if I ordered via a North American dealer it would be in North American prices... :tears_of_joy: (i.e. a few hundred dollars difference as opposed to thousand dollar difference... yikes!)

Thanks again for the info. Much appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts