Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys (and gals) I have seen most of the fender eliminators shown here on the forum but none do it for me. Some keep the key lock cover and some don't. Some have a plate light and some don't. Most don't have both. The one that has seemed most serviceable is the factory "Sport License Plate Holder" but it is not offered through Yamaha USA. It is however available on Yamaha Europe and Yamaha Canada. I asked my dealership if they could order through either and they said NO, just what's on the USA site. So is it possible to order the product from Canada and have it shipped to Texas?

Product in question: SKU: 1RC-F16E0-00-00

https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/pna/detail.php?sectionId=AC&groupId=1&subGroupId=5&categoryId=78&itemId=3507&unitId=4396&unitName=2014%2BFZ-09&unitGroup=MC&unitYear=2014&items_per_page=12&page=3

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hey guys (and gals) I have seen most of the fender eliminators shown here on the forum but none do it for me. Some keep the key lock cover and some don't. Some have a plate light and some don't. Most don't have both. The one that has seemed most serviceable is the factory "Sport License Plate Holder" but it is not offered through Yamaha USA. It is however available on Yamaha Europe and Yamaha Canada. I asked my dealership if they could order through either and they said NO, just what's on the USA site. So is it possible to order the product from Canada and have it shipped to Texas?

Product in question: SKU: 1RC-F16E0-00-00

https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/pna/detail.php?sectionId=AC&groupId=1&subGroupId=5&categoryId=78&itemId=3507&unitId=4396&unitName=2014%2BFZ-09&unitGroup=MC&unitYear=2014&items_per_page=12&page=3

Sure why not.. I live in Canada and I just got a bunch of gear and accessories from the US and it wasn't a problem. I have that tail tidy but I didn't use the long middle section.

image.jpg

·
Registered
612 Posts
Yeah that's the FE I'm wanting but wher to order from???
Just find the closest yamaha dealership to you in Canada and contact them about shipping one to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts