Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Vendor
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You, the people, have spoken and the FZ09.org shirt design/color has been locked in.

Here is the winning design (huge thanks to the shirt designer, LehighLuke) :

The shirt will be available in short and long sleeve!

And thanks to the generosity of our 3 supporting vendors (Stoltec Moto, Marthy, & AHR), the cost of the shirts will be affordable even with the detailed design!

COST

- $20 for the short sleeve.
- $25 for the long sleeve.

SHIPPING

$6.00 for US (up to 2 shirts)
Canada TBD

HOW TO PURCHASE

To purchase a shirt please post in this thread with the following information:

1. Shirt style (short sleeve, long sleeve, or both short and long sleeve)
2. Quantity
3. Shirt size

Ex. (1) Medium Short Sleeve & (1) Small Long Sleeve

ACCEPTABLE FORM OF PAYMENT

The only acceptable form of payment will be PayPal.

This means when it's time to make the payment, you have to do one of the following:
a. Send the money as a "gift" so I don't get wacked with the PayPal fees. [Select "I'm sending money to family or friends" option!]
b. Send it anyway you wish via PayPal just cover the PayPal fees!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

* These shirts will be printed to order in a batch manner... meaning I will be using the info gathered from this thread to place the order for the specific quantity of shirts in the specific style and specific size!. (See the pattern?)

This batch order due date will be February 22, 2014! So please post your info here before that date!

**Just a quick remind these are extremely high quality shirts printed by a friend.
He knows what he is doing!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
1 large short sleeve

Thx for organizing this Yev, and for handling logistics of distribution.
FYI, USPS Flat rate is good for all 50 states & Puerto Rico.
A small box is $5.25, and will maybe fit a single tee shirt.
Any bigger order will require a med. box, which is $11.30

Prices went up as of 1/27/14
USPS Is the cheapest method for shipping small items, in my experience...I ship about 15 packages weekly with my business

Edit, I suggest that folks buy a shipping label and email it to you...it's a lot of work to create a bunch of manual labels...you are doing enough work

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
(1) Medium Short Sleeve
(1) Large Long Sleeve

About Paypal and mailing labels, maybe ask Stoltec how he does it. Or maybe I'm thinking of NickJ and the forum stickers...

We send you a private message with our name and address in a format you can just copy/paste into what ever you have to print the label.

Thanks Niner.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
364 Posts
1 short large
1 long large

PM invoice and address and I'll send a check with a completed shipping label.
This design differs from the B design. The vendors are stacked vertically not horizontally.

·
Vendor
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This design differs from the B design. The vendors are stacked vertically not horizontally.
Yes, I know.
LehighLuke, the shirt designer, decided he wanted the final version to have them stacked in that manner.
I made the executive decision to green light the minor alteration.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Put me down for a short sleeve, XXL.

Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Yes, I know.
LehighLuke, the shirt designer, decided he wanted the final version to have them stacked in that manner.
I made the executive decision to green light the minor alteration.
I felt the new vendor layout had a better visual appearance...logo to bike to vendors all flow in a tapered fashion.
Other improvements: refined FZ-09 font on front, same color tuning forks as url logo on back, high resolution images all around

·
Registered
55 Posts
1. Style: short
2. Quantity: two
3. Size: small and large

Best form I have ever been apart of, great network of people.
Awesome job niner!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Thanks for the changes and the designer LehighLuke ;).

·
Registered
364 Posts
@Niner - I like the table listing the people who signed up. When a column is added with the shipping amount, I'll PM for your address and send a check.

·
Vendor
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@Niner - I like the table listing the people who signed up. When a column is added with the shipping amount, I'll PM for your address and send a check.
The shipping cost column is there right now... but I'm hoping I can get the shipping lower than $5.

I have a feeling I can get it down closer to $2 if I just put the shirts in a shipping "bag" and send via lowest USPS option.

1 - 20 of 243 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.