Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so today I went ahead and did it... I put reflective orange rimstripes on my blurple wheels. I was going to do white, but my helmet is blurple with the design outlined in orange, so it does match my helmet rather well.

- without flash
- with flash
- outside with helmet

·
Registered
89 Posts
Good application. I always support other's mods, even if I would not do it myself. Making the bike your own is what keeps the industry moving.

Are you thinking of putting orange on any other parts of the bike?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Honda... all good, believe me... I thought about not doing it, but I do a fair amount of riding at night and the added visiblity with the stripes is woth the 'meh' look. I do wish I would have ordered a thinner stripe, but oh well.. I can always take them off if i decide to get thinner ones.

Probably wont add any other orange, only did it orange because it was in my helmet ... I am planning on having the tubular frame that runs up under the seat powder coated to match the rims over the winter, but that will be once it is cold enough where I'm not riding to work on a daily basis.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm sure there are some Florida Gators fans out there who will love it! Not my cup of tea but it sure does pop.

Reactions: fiddyone and marthy

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I actually really like it! I thought I would not, but especially in the sun, it looks sweet. Cool helmet too! Nice job

You know what sets it off?...the forks...the gold forks make it all work

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Love my black n blurple ride. But I have to be honest... the orange look sweet. Just need to paint the rear panels to match the rest of the bike then it would be top notch!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
438 Posts
Love my black n blurple ride. But I have to be honest... the orange look sweet. Just need to paint the rear panels to match the rest of the bike then it would be top notch!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
I kinda like how the tank is the only orange on the bike. It pops. I do wish the frame was black though :mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts