Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was it anyone from the forum? Passed an Orange while going North on 519 earlier today, I was actually riding my friends Triumph Speed Triple at the time - first other one I have seen on the road so far.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
519 is my favorite road in sussex county - might have been Davinci (if he had a hi viz helmet on) - we rode that a few weeks ago

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
519 is my favorite road in sussex county - might have been Davinci (if he had a hi viz helmet on) - we rode that a few weeks ago
Indeed, tons of nice roads out that way. On the way back a guy on an older Ducati hypermotard started tagging along, at one of the stops he pulls up along side all excited and tells me he has an FZ09 on order. Said it seemed really fast when he was riding behind us, funny part is we were riding a brisk pace but I was using mostly 4th to just motor along letting the torque pull me out of the corners. Seemed taken back when I mentioned the stock suspension needs work, may have another visitor here soon - told him to check out the forum since it is chock full of good information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts