Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellas,

Just dropping in to say hi. Purchased my 09 last Friday, only got 100 miles in the cold weather up here but things are looking warmer in the coming days. In the meantime I managed to get the Yoshi fender eliminator, the full t-rex protection kit, a powerbronze radiator guard, and the Yamaha radiator side guards all in transit so well be modding it up soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I trolled on here for quite some time to make these decisions so thanks for being so informative on such a new product.

Luke

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new bike! Glad to see that you are out of the closet........the lurker closet that is! :cool:

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, Luke.
Glad to see another upstate guy here.
Where did you buy the bike?
Waiting for Sportline (Queensbury) to deliver my bike (sometime in May). The waiting hurts! ;)
Perhaps I can meet up with you... planning on a trip around the Sacandaga Res sometime.
Got pics?!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome aboard, Luke.
Glad to see another upstate guy here.
Where did you buy the bike?
Waiting for Sportline (Queensbury) to deliver my bike (sometime in May). The waiting hurts! ;)
Perhaps I can meet up with you... planning on a trip around the Sacandaga Res sometime.
Got pics?!
I cruzed Sacandaga last fall when I got my fz. Nice riding up there! Also took 32 from Saratoga Park to 9L to Lake George many times on my SV and a couple times on the FZ.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts