Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooooooo, I went to Yamaha tonight after work and it was all set up. Number 303 in graphite. I want to hug it and kiss it and call it George! He was like we can hold it here til spring for ya. I was like yeah i need to sell the one i have first :( . Found out total cost would be $8700 out the door. I need to sell my bike now !!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Sooooooo, I went to Yamaha tonight after work and it was all set up. Number 303 in graphite. I want to hug it and kiss it and call it George! He was like we can hold it here til spring for ya. I was like yeah i need to sell the one i have first :( . Found out total cost would be $8700 out the door. I need to sell my bike now !!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:
Uh OK. I can't see any dealership holding one till spring. Maybe if they turn it into a demo bike and then sell it to you with some hardass miles on it.

That's not a bad OTD price.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Better than your own bunny rabbit!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$250 non-refundable deposit and it would be mine but i cant do it right now so yeah... They could not get a demo bike from Yamaha at all. They have 2 more bikes coming in next month. Well we will see what happens with the bike i have now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts