Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it will happen and soon....so who's going to be the first rad modder to put whitewalls on his FZ-09?

C'mon....fess up.....who is it? How about some nice apehangers? Maybe 150 light neon underglow? Sidecar? Knobby tires? Enter your FZ-09 in the Paris to Dakar? :confused:

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
I know it will happen and soon....so who's going to be the first rad modder to put whitewalls on his FZ-09?

C'mon....fess up.....who is it? How about some nice apehangers? Maybe 150 light neon underglow? Sidecar? Knobby tires? Enter your FZ-09 in the Paris to Dakar? :confused:
Questions answered in order asked..........

1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. N0

Guess that takes me out of contention for being the first one, doesn't it?

·
Banned
161 Posts
Looking at those knobbies...I think I'm gonna be sick.

I've long wished whitewalls were more popular lol. I guess I can get white paint markers and at least color the lettering to get it that Radial T/A Raised white letter look...

Reactions: Tunnelvision748

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hmmm... is Avon still making different colored tires? I'd like to go retro with some nice white letter Bridgestones... :O

·
Registered
232 Posts

I don't think so Tim...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like the knobbies, I am not gonna lie, if it rides as much like a Supermoto as they say mine (hopefully this weekend, already approved) may get some at one point just to go rip some dirt roads

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
My dirt bike gets dirt duty, the niner belongs on the street. The knobbies look pretty cool in a weird way though.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Neon green underglow you say?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Looking at those knobbies...I think I'm gonna be sick.

I've long wished whitewalls were more popular lol. I guess I can get white paint markers and at least color the lettering to get it that Radial T/A Raised white letter look...
I'm so happy that you are banned.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have 2 miles of that before I get anywhere, every day :) its my warm up time.

On another note, I love my son. My 7 year old boy thought my bike needed some cool blue led strip lights, my ex wife thought it was a great idea and I now have a nice blue "ghost bike" at night.
He helped me install them so I'll live with it, and smile and nod at all the weird looks.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I have 2 miles of that before I get anywhere, every day :) its my warm up time.

On another note, I love my son. My 7 year old boy thought my bike needed some cool blue led strip lights, my ex wife thought it was a great idea and I now have a nice blue "ghost bike" at night.
He helped me install them so I'll live with it, and smile and nod at all the weird looks.
Pics!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts