Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Anyone got a FZ-09 in OH yet? I just heard they are in TN, and PA... I am not good at geography, but PA is further East than OH.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Today I talked to Middletown and Joe's Cycle Shop (Dayton) and they both said next month. Which really just means next week. I'm #2 on the list at Joe's.

The PA shop is very nearly in NY/NJ, so I'm guessing there's another port bringing them in on that side. TN shop is about 300mi south, and dangerousdan is about 1.25 hrs SE

·
Registered
1 Posts
Actually sat on one that was for sale in Nashville. Couldn't get past the purple wheels. Nice ergo seating though. Will wait for the red.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Anyone around the Dayton, OH area willing to loan there bike for some R&D for new products? It could lead to some discounted products or possibly free depending on the scope of the project and time we'll need the bike. Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
BKnight, can you say the name of the company, which products etc?
I don't want to break any forum rules or ruffle any feathers since there are forum sponsors here on this site. Please PM me if you are near the Dayton, OH area and interested in loaning us your bike. The first thing we plan to test would be exhaust systems.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a prototype exhaust and a PC5 in house ready to test out on an FZ-09. Let me know if you're interested. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
New Cincinnati (Morrow) owner here!

Reactions: Skeetfz09 and v2Bob

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congrats FurY, you made the right choice
Thank you! I picked up a Liquid Graphite FZ-09 last week for my birthday, wife surprised me with it :) Needless to say I'm a very lucky guy! Sold my CBR600RR of 6 years last year and have been bike-less until now. I've managed to clock 305 miles on the FZ so far... can't wait to get through the break in period and really let her loose.

Reactions: v2Bob
1 - 20 of 55 Posts