Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 438 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What helmet are you rocking? What helmet do you want? Post up Pictures of you in your helm, or the helm you want.

Here is my cruiser. Love the open face look and need to get a full face for the freeways and faster riding.

Helmet.jpg

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've actually been thinking a lot about this. I gave mine away when I sold my bike years ago, and now that I've talked myself back into one I wish I hadn't. I have a, let say, larger than normal head. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
38 Posts
In the fz-09 promotional vid, what kind of helmet is that guy wearing?

·
Registered
619 Posts
I have an Icon Variant which I wear with my husky TR 650, but it's kinda noisy especially at highway speeds. I want to get something quieter to go with the FZ 09

VariantHelmetBlackGlosssFront_detail.jpg

Reactions: Grounhog and NickJ

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I have an Icon Variant which I wear with my husky TR 650, but it's kinda noisy especially at highway speeds. I want to get something quieter to go with the FZ 09
Do you wear ear plugs? At some sustained speed even a well designed and fitted helmet will cause hearing damage just from wind noise. I forget what the speed is , but it is surprisingly low, like 35-40mph.

fxnytroxtx, I don't know which helmet that is in the video.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

View attachment 252
Other than the noise, how do you like it? Do you have to wear ear plugs?

EDIT: Weird... I did not mean to ask the exact same question as v2Bob...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Do you wear ear plugs? At some sustained speed even a well designed and fitted helmet will cause hearing damage just from wind noise. I forget what the speed is , but it is surprisingly low, like 35-40mph.

fxnytroxtx, I don't know which helmet that is in the video.
Yeah it looks cool tho, kinda looks like a mx or snowmobile open face without a visor:confused:

·
Registered
9 Posts
My first helmet (always used parents when growing up): 2013 Scorpion EXO-R410 Neon
scorpion_exor410_neon_helmet_neon_yellow_detail.jpg

Went for the Hi-Vis to take advantage of my large melon.

1 - 20 of 438 Posts