Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you located? Me i am in Middletown, New York and i am waiting on a liquid graphite. :D:D:D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know where their is one and i am going to go see on saturday no i am not buying it cause i want to buy my bike from cycle motion in middletown i have known darin for awhile and i am trading in my stryker for the FZ-09.
The one i am going to see is liquid graphite it is at The CYCLE EXCHANGE in andover, new jersey over by NEWTON nj. I spoke with the gentleman today they still do have it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hmm i may have to go snag that before you get there:p. I am itching pretty hard for it lol. Any idea when cyclemotion would get some because id rather go there too

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With in the next 2 weeks don't know how many all i know is i am number 1. I promise you can take that one at cycle exchange i just want to go check it out on saturday morning thats it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well gang i did get my bike and it is awesome.

Reactions: billnoroville

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey there. I'm Nixoid on NESR. Not a lot of posting these days, more of a lurker. I haven't gotten one yet. I have to sell my FZ1 first and the local guy doesn't have one for me yet.

Kev

oops - sorry, I misread the title - I thought you were talking about the New England Street Riders Forum..... My bad.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bergen county here as well ^

Anyone here hitting up Bear Mountain this weekend...?

Ill probably be up there Saturday (morning)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts