Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not very good at keeping up with some threads that I've participated in (especially if I get busy and can't spend as much time here as I would like), and sometimes I go back and catch up only to realize that someone either had a comment about something I had said, or asked me a question about something I had posted.... and I seemingly ignored them.

Is there a way to get notified that someone has quoted one of your posts?

I looked and couldn't find anything.

·
Registered
663 Posts
It appears that notifications are limited to Private messages and "likes." I think you just have to check back on threads that you have commented on to see if people are asking you things.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I don't think ppl regard unanswered posts as being ignored. Ppl realize that every one has lives....don't sweat it

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I use Tapatalk on my phone, when someone quotes my post or responds to a thread I subscribe to, I get an alert. You know to really maximize the amount of time I waste on here everyday :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
962 Posts
When in a thread, look up to the right above the first thread of the page and you'll see "Thread Tools" has a pull down karat. The last item is "Subscribe to this thread" - and you can select the options of through the control panel or email, email instantly or once a day...

If you are posting to a thread that you want to stay in touch with then instead of the "Post Quick Reply" button, use the "Go Advanced" next to it. Then scroll down and on the left you can select "Subscribe to this thread" - with the same options.

You can go into your control panel at any time and list/update your subscriptions. The far upper right of the page has "Settings", and in that - on the lower left you'll find "Subscriptions"...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts