Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since my wife and I live so close to Deals Gap, sometimes we like to ride over there and sit on the front porch of the store and watch the "circus". There was suppose to be a bunch of THP patrolling there this weekend because of some big motorcycle rally over in Maggie Valley (50 miles away) and a Hot Rod club weekend over somewhere in the Smokies. So, Peg and I are sitting on the front porch of the Deals Gap Resort and hearing a bunch of Harleys roll into the parking lot is not the least bit unusual......BUT..........this definitely was.......

·
Registered
554 Posts
Dress Right Dress, or something like that, cool as long as they are not behind you with the lights on. Sounds like a nice place to hang out on a beautiful day.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Troopers ... Today I have an enforcement mission ... It will be tough and gruelling .... It will involve a lot of tight precise operational discipline .... Any volunteers? ................ Anyone? ..... .......

Ok ... We have to ride through Deals Gap ...... Now any volunt... mememememememememememeMEmeMemememe!!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
That is kind of awesome! At least they know how to park! I hope that you got your Deals Gap runs in before they hit the roads. I am sure that you could do okay in the twisties if they caught you going a little over the limit, and had to make haste. HAHA! Not that you would, and not that any sort of activity like that would be condoned by me or others on this site. Just a pure hypothetical...

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did! I also figured out a long time ago that radio waves travel a few MPH faster than I do. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts