Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Back in NY now... headed back south in 20 days!
Hope to hook up with you folks soon.
Enjoy the ride!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Better yet, let's meet at the gas station in Tellico Plains right at the beginning of Cherohala at 11 AM. It's a 2 hour trip from Rider's Hill and we can ride the Cherohala Skyway to Deals Gap. Awesome route.

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
It's not even officially "springtime" yet and the smack talk has started :cool: ......just keep it clean boys!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
It's not even officially "springtime" yet and the smack talk has started :cool: ......just keep it clean boys!
Man, it's about time you spoke up.....Seems like a weeks since you've been heard from -- Welcome Back -- you've been sorely missed.:)

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
I've had a lot going on here. Worked all last weekend (overtime), then I've had issues with my DirecTV service, my rear view camera on my truck, blah, blah, blah. Things are starting to settle a bit, so I'm off today and cruisin the forum, since it's too cold to ride!

Sorely missed huh.........OK, what did you do Steve that you shouldn't have done? :cool:

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
^^^ I resemble that remark!:(

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
64 degrees all the way up in the dragon on Sunday. This may start to turn into a mini-event!

Depending on the takers, I may put the bike in the truck and drive to Suches early AM while its cold, then ride north from there.

·
Super Moderator
4,417 Posts
64 degrees all the way up in the dragon on Sunday. This may start to turn into a mini-event!

Depending on the takers, I may put the bike in the truck and drive to Suches early AM while its cold, then ride north from there.
The sport-towing is always a good action plan. Sorry to say, I won't be joining you guys.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts