Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some 9er riders to hit the backroads in the bay area and further north areas. Weather has been kick ass along the north coast lately. Lets do this.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'm up for sure, but I'm pretty busy these next few weeks trying to get my 2013 business stuff wrapped up and to the accountant. Might rain on Saturday too according to the weatherman. Maybe Napa/ Lake Berryessa ride might be a good centrally located spot for folks too. I've wanted to hit Skaggs Springs Rd too, never done that one.

Thanks,

Daniel

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm up for sure, but I'm pretty busy these next few weeks trying to get my 2013 business stuff wrapped up and to the accountant. Might rain on Saturday too according to the weatherman. Maybe Napa/ Lake Berryessa ride might be a good centrally located spot for folks too. I've wanted to hit Skaggs Springs Rd too, never done that one.

Thanks,

Daniel
Definitely, I plan on riding any weekend day that allows, would be nice to have some company. Whenever your stuff gets wrapped up lets hit the roads, been wanting to check out some Napa county areas.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I've mentioned this before, the Lake Sonoma area slightly northwest of Healdsburg (itself about 60 miles north of SF) is incredible, but do NOT go there on the weekend, that's when the cops have that area well covered. I used to live in Healdsburg and would go out to Lake Sonoma regularly on my SV650 during the week, what a blast...

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm in the east bay area so I'm always down for a ride north.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
im in arcata. i would be down to meet up on a weekend.
i am meeting a group of fz1 riders ib Red Bluff on the first Friday night in May.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'll hold up the back of the pack! I'm in San Jose so keep me posted and If I can make it I'll make it! What about Presidents' Day coming up real soon? Day off for me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looking for some 9er riders to hit the backroads in the bay area and further north areas. Weather has been kick ass along the north coast lately. Lets do this.
ARGH! I can't believe my bike still hasn't shipped in yet. :mad: Its so frustrating just waiting and watching everyone else have fun! I am in Sacramento and would totally be down for a ride, maybe ill just 10-speed it for now lol

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Just a reminder about the FZ1 group ride set for the weekend on May 3&4. FZ09 riders are welcome as well. It is not restricted to brand or model, the ride was just set up in the FZ1 forum.

My plan is to leave Sunnyvale about noon on Friday, May 2, and meet up with the group on Friday night. Saturday will be the group ride. Sunday I will ride back down to the Bay area.

Anyone want to join me, let me know so we can work out a meeting point and time.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Testing for a new job,,, with any luck, I'll get back to my old stomping grounds and out of this hideous state!!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Meeting place on Friday May 2 is in Fortuna at Eel river Brewing.

If anyone wants to meet up and ride up with me let me know

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i am meeting a group of fz1 riders ib Red Bluff on the first Friday night in May.
If anyone on the FZ09 forum is interested: The plan has been revised a bit. We are meeting for dinner on Friday, May 2, at the Eel River Brewing in Fortuna, CA. Most of us are staying at the super 8 next door to Eel River Brewing. Saturday we are planning to ride about 350 miles to Redding and Red Bluff and back to Fortuna for Saturday night. Sunday everyone is heading their own way to head home.

·
Registered
70 Posts
awesome. i live 20 miles from fortuna. i will be there for sure. i can't head out to redding on saturday. however i can ride with you guys for awhile in the morning. see you then!
If anyone on the FZ09 forum is interested: The plan has been revised a bit. We are meeting for dinner on Friday, May 2, at the Eel River Brewing in Fortuna, CA. Most of us are staying at the super 8 next door to Eel River Brewing. Saturday we are planning to ride about 350 miles to Redding and Red Bluff and back to Fortuna for Saturday night. Sunday everyone is heading their own way to head home.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Buddy and I are making a ride this Saturday out to Rio Vista, crossing on a ferry over the river and riding down some amazing roads back up to Sac.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Black Lightning Motorcycle Cafe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts