Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,752 Posts
Even if it was for sale, the money that you would spend would sure buy a lot of track days....where you could really learn to ride

Reactions: carbonr1

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Something tells me this guy doesn't even know what counter-steering is???? lol

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
We all need to pitch in and buy one of those for Steve101.

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Reactions: 24v

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i wonder how wide those things are - if you could even stay in a lane on a standard road. I can image that guy taking hours to install them - he's all excited for his first safe ride in cornering and a car clips one of the arms as he's pulling down the street - lowsides the bike and totals the very thing he thought they would protect against.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I say we help the man out.

Ship him a pile of electrical conduit, some hose clamps, a couple of casters, and a rattle can, of yellow paint.
Hand sketched assembly instructions, would be included!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Those braces are for the places who went bikes to noobs hahaha.

·
Registered
241 Posts
they do make training wheels for harley touring bikes, I swear to god, I forget the name of the company who makes them it like harley landing gear or something like that, but they are like these hydraulic kickstands that lower down on either side of the bike when you come to a stop.

leguplandinggear.jpg

·
Registered
241 Posts
^^^^i gotta imagine thats gonna be a little bit slower through the twisties than a tuono, But I don't judge and I believe you should ride what you like : )

1 - 19 of 19 Posts