Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Yup, there is already an extensive thread on this. Too bad it doesn't address all of the issues that the $80 flash does. But it's free, and guys seem to like the changes it does make.

·
Registered
429 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
I went in to the dealer recently to inquire about the headlight recall and he showed me this>

http://i.imgur.com/9DNjJcf.jpg

I will be getting a call when the software is in.

The dealer showed you that? That's funny because that is MY photo from the other thread, i wonder how the dealer showed you that....

And also why you felt the need to make another thread about this while stealing my photo....

and also why you (or someone else) felt the need to re-upload my photo to yet another photo sharing service as if it were yours.

I don't mind disseminating the info, just the implied theft bothers me.

and, my bike gets reflashed tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
406 Posts
LOL, some people take themselves way too seriously. Did you ever think maybe the guy at the dealer saved the photo and used it to show his customers? Or maybe this guy got it in an email and uploaded it to be helpful and show people on a site he was a member of? No one is trying to steal your credit for your picture of a piece of paper. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
189 Posts
The dealer showed you that? That's funny because that is MY photo from the other thread, i wonder how the dealer showed you that....

And also why you felt the need to make another thread about this while stealing my photo....

and also why you (or someone else) felt the need to re-upload my photo to yet another photo sharing service as if it were yours.

oh noes! THEY STOLE MY PHOTO!!!!!

:tool:

·
Registered
377 Posts
LOL, some people take themselves way too seriously. Did you ever think maybe the guy at the dealer saved the photo and used it to show his customers? Or maybe this guy got it in an email and uploaded it to be helpful and show people on a site he was a member of? No one is trying to steal your credit for your picture of a piece of paper. :rolleyes:
Nope, I share my photos freely, it's just the implied theft AND different hosting service AND brand new thread by a new poster re-posting what's already here that bothers me. https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/jv5cI1gZIy-cQy1lwSU2eQKZQtKmjmgKjGSGZwsUdHOB=w621-h828-no so, go roll your eyes somewhere else.

I'm going to go ride my bike now.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Aaaaannnnndddd Scene.

someone could close this thread :)

Reactions: 24v

·
Registered
835 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Nope, I share my photos freely, it's just the implied theft AND different hosting service AND brand new thread by a new poster re-posting what's already here that bothers me. https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/jv5cI1gZIy-cQy1lwSU2eQKZQtKmjmgKjGSGZwsUdHOB=w621-h828-no so, go roll your eyes somewhere else.

I'm going to go ride my bike now.
I get what you are saying but also you should consider that maybe your pic came to the poster via the dealer or another FZ09 forum or some other FZ09 rider passing it around by email. I have seen pics I posted reposted and recirculated. If anything I feel like that is a good thing that someone felt the info i posted was important enough to pass along and even repost to possibly help another rider.

Unless evil intent is stated, it is better for everyone to assume the best in others rather than assume the worst. Its healthier mindset for you for sure.

BTW, thank you for posting the info before!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

. Kelso-burn.jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts
BooHoo-FatBastard.jpg

you have to be kidding

Reactions: 24v

·
Registered
347 Posts

Tyrannosaurus rekt.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts