Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's another sad one.
Check out the "denim mark" on the pavement. It's just above the o and y in Killboy. This looks pretty dramatic for a sub 20mph crash and
fortunately she had on a full face helmet------ too bad about the gloves!
Wife Beater.jpeg

·
Registered
648 Posts
Kinda sad to see a woman take a face plant, but she chose him and can finish that ride. My betrothe no longer rides with me. Even though I no longer crash too much, and not at very high speeds.

Ride Sane

·
Registered
60 Posts
Kinda sad to see a woman take a face plant, but she chose him and can finish that ride. My betrothe no longer rides with me. Even though I no longer crash too much, and not at very high speeds.

Ride Sane
I used to crash... I mean, I still do... But I used to, too.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
He was at the store and overheard a couple sport bikers talking about dragging elbow in the corners, he said, "hold my beer, I got this."

Either that or they hit a smurf and went down.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Why do these f**ktards ride without gloves? Do they not know what you use to break your fall?
Perhaps they need to see what tarseal does to hand bones.

·
Registered
336 Posts
EARLY in the morning that road is really a lot of fun. As the hours tick by it becomes over run with complete idiots on both 2 wheels as well as 4, and you are at the mercy of the bone headed horde. Feel sorry for the lady and thank god there was no on coming traffic.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Why do these f**ktards ride without gloves? Do they not know what you use to break your fall?
Perhaps they need to see what tarseal does to hand bones.
In all my years of riding, I've probably crashed four dozen times on the track, and three times on the street. In probably 1/3 of those crashes, my helmet never touched the ground and didn't get a scratch. But my hands slid on the ground in every single one of them. Not wearing gloves while riding motorcycle is just as foolish as not wearing a helmet.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
If you figure in the street, track, and dirt I’ve been down more times than a Tijuana hooker during fleet week. And just like that Tijuana hooker I’d no sooner climb on top of her without protective gear than I would a bike. Dress for the slide not the ride.

·
Registered
328 Posts
This Harley Rider told his buddies, " A squirrel ran in front of me so, I HAD TO LAYER DOWN"

Maybe he was trying to, BACKER IN.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Also. DYRTIGAF

1 - 18 of 18 Posts