Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Sure is the better half for waves and sand, but I'll keep to NNJ for the roads !

Reactions: beck

·
Registered
474 Posts
Any north jersey riders up for a ride tomorrow? We can figure out a route after we see who is around.
I am tied up tomorrow , but usually up for a ride.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i have somewhere to be at 3pm but i can do a morning ride - let me know i have a few routes in the sussex area we can do.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can meet up for a morning ride. By morning I mean weekend morning which is around 10:30 or so. Let me know if that works.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
that's my morning as well haha. if no one else is in - shoot me a PM and we can hash out logistics.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I used to live in jersey. Grew up in Montville (morris co) and lived down by bridgewater for a few years. I used to ride to the Round Valley reservior. great roads around there

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I used to live in jersey. Grew up in Montville (morris co) and lived down by bridgewater for a few years. I used to ride to the Round Valley reservior. great roads around there
ah you made the trek west eh? been contemplating that for awhile now but just when i thought NJ housing prices were ridiculous - i looked at SF bay area haha.

·
Registered
142 Posts
yup.. Theres not much to dislike about the Bay area. but if there was one thing that made me move, it would be those real estate prices. I pay more for my 1br 700 sq ft apt here than I did for my mortgage on a 3 br 1800sq ft townhouse in central NJ. But can't complain about the year round riding for sure!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Man, I was up in North Jersey today by Lambertville and Bridgewater.. Sooo much traffic..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts