Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested? Open to suggestions on where to go but thinking sussex county and beyond or into PA (though less familiar with roads there).

·
Registered
43 Posts
I may be down for this. I still have to break the bike in though. Only have 40 miles on it.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot it's a holiday this weekend so understand if low turnout.

The ride is meant to be fun not insane. Big proponent of ride your own ride.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Would have liked to- but going moto gear shopping for the wifey- probably touch a few spots in NJ!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Motorcycle mall has good selection and will match revzilla pricing they are in Bellville. Just over the nj border.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yea they have a nice selection. I got my bike there.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm a maybe , not sure I will have time for a long ride on Sat.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm going to have to bail for this weekend. Taking my buddy to potentially buy an fz and have to get my bike over to custom LED before I fly out Sunday for work.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
The OP has bailed out on his own plan! :D

BTW, where is Custom LED? Would they do custom work if I had requirements to add lights to a top case etc?

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The OP has bailed out on his own plan! :D

BTW, where is Custom LED? Would they do custom work if I had requirements to add lights to a top case etc?
I know i'm lame! I forgot it was a holiday weekend for some.

They are in Paramus NJ. Cutting-edge LED products for Motorcycles and Sport Bikes - Custom LED I don't know the guy well - i actually reached out to him as another member on the forum said he was looking for a test bike for a new taillight and i jumped on it.

I dont know if he does custom work - i'm leaning towards that he doesnt but i could be wrong - you can reach out to them through their contact page - i've heard nothing but good things about their work.

Contact Custom LED

·
Registered
474 Posts
The season is just upon us… sounds like you will be doing some good research. For the others, I am still getting out tomorrow afternoon, maybe to Bear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts