Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys - we've had a pretty low response rate in the past - i'm making this 2 weekends out so we can plan and get something together. There are a lot of us now in NJ area - the ideal riding season is quickly coming to an end - so lets plan a meet up and ride.

***UPDATE RIDE DETAILS***

Meet Time: **10am**
Day: Sunday 9/21

Ride Starting Place:
PNC Bank
2 N Main St New Hope, PA 18938

Route Planned:
http://www.bestbikingroads.com/moto...-jersey-/route-611-north-easton-_30ba190.html

**ATTENTION - DIAPERS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR THE 40 AND OLDER CROWD - YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN DEPENDS - THE RIDE WILL BE JUST SHY OF 100 MILES**

**Nick may revise the route if he plans on attending**

**Post up if you're coming**

1. Beck
2. Nick
3. Crosshairs
4. CThouse
5. Voytek (MIA)
6. Davinci (Maybe)
7. Ayoo456 (MIA)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Unfortunately I have a wedding out in PA on the 20th so can't make it that weekend. If you plan anything on a different weekend I'm in.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we'll hook up before the season is over Ray if not this time then another.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am scheduled to teach that weekend, but class registration has been low of late so it might get cancelled. If so, I'm in. I won't know until the mid part of that week.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My wife is working Oktoberfest that weekend so I have the kids, definitely want to catch up with you guys before the end of the season

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I am trying to make it. Flights to Newark are reasonable....just trying to figure out how to get the FZ up there too! :cool:

Reactions: beck and cthouse

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds great. I might be able to join group if the date is the 20th. Would need details on location and time to confirm. I am located in Bridgewater.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
UPS wants to know what the FZ weighs w/o fuel, but including packing and the crate.

Anyone.....??? :downtown:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds good scogand & welcome!

Cthouse, you're the farthest south, I'm more familiar with northern roads. It's up to you if you want to meet In central or come north?

I've talked to voytek a few times over pm. I'll have to shoot him a note to this thread.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sounds good scogand & welcome!

Cthouse, you're the farthest south, I'm more familiar with northern roads. It's up to you if you want to meet In central or come north?

I've talked to voytek a few times over pm. I'll have to shoot him a note to this thread.

I can come up, I might need some assistance with directions and stuff. The closer to central the better, I'd say..

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I might be in..Ive done a few bike nights with voytek , would love to get a ride in with him and the rest of you

Reactions: voytek

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm fine with central jersey but I know no roads. So if we're doing that we need someone to come up with a ride.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm fine with central jersey but I know no roads. So if we're doing that we need someone to come up with a ride.
a few options on this site - one way down south too.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Reactions: beck

·
Registered
369 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's right by Nick's (StoltecMoto) neck of the woods. I wonder if he'd be game to join us for the ride...
we have close to a gang joining - he can either come willingly or.....

1 - 20 of 128 Posts