Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I wonder how much that little paycheck will be for him to race for them.

Alternatively, why do you always add your name to the pictures you post? You did this with the new bike launches for intermot. I don't think they're your images, whats the purpose of the addition?

·
Super Moderator
4,265 Posts
I remember watching him when he was a teenager riding...good luck Nicky
It was always good to see the entire Hayden clan at a Road Atlanta race weekend. Earl has done a pretty good job for being a buy here, pay here used car lot owner.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
He's a busy boy, doing MotoGP and WSBK. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up in F1, Nascar and WRC too.

Reactions: HardRacing

·
Registered
337 Posts
Alternatively, why do you always add your name to the pictures you post? You did this with the new bike launches for intermot. I don't think they're your images, whats the purpose of the addition?
Considering he is a business, if a pro photog catches you using thier images without authorization, for the purposes of promoting his brand or company, the photog has a VERY strong legal case for a pay day...

Reactions: sobe

·
Registered
51 Posts
I remember watching him when he was a teenager riding...good luck Nicky
It was always good to see the entire Hayden clan at a Road Atlanta race weekend. Earl has done a pretty good job for being a buy here, pay here used car lot owner.
I can remember watching the Hayden brothers use milk crates to start flat track when they couldn't touch the ground and beating the guys who could.

It's pretty amazing of the talent coming through Owensboro KY area. Nicky, Roger, and Tommy Hayden, Hayden Gillam, Jake Lewis and JD Beach has moved in as well.
At any time at Sunset Downs you can see any or all of this bunch turning laps in the dirt with Earl keeping up with lap times or on the local roads putting miles in on their bicycles.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Well Nickey qualified 7th for the race tomorrow.

So he definitely, didn't forget how to ride a MotoGP Bike.

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,011 Posts
He's done remarkably well in the miserable conditions all weekend. I hope he has a great race tomorrow (tonight)!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts