Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i'd share some photos of todays ride. Beautiful day here on the west coast. Rode a lil over 100 miles to hwy 84 and had breakfast at Alice's and finished off the day with a lil cruise down the coast. Finally got a chance to do some aggressive riding in the hills and starting to really get to know the bike. Just a lil under 500 miles on the odometer. I ride everyday to work but this is much more fun! Sorry to those buried in snow

IMG_5518.jpg

IMG_5514.jpg IMG_5522.jpg IMG_5515.jpg IMG_5516.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Good to hear that some of y'all are still enjoying the FZ. It's been cold here (mostly) and today was rainy all day. I did manage to get in almost 100 miles yesterday on the ST1300 though, so my PMS has subsided just a bit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to hear that some of y'all are still enjoying the FZ. It's been cold here (mostly) and today was rainy all day. I did manage to get in almost 100 miles yesterday on the ST1300 though, so my PMS has subsided just a bit.
Lol PMS! Nice u got to squeeze a ride in. Yeah it was a sunny 65 degrees today. Rained hard yesterday morning so when I woke up to sun I had to.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Man I'm itching to ride so bad...and no Sunshine in sight for weeks. If I could afford to move back to California...I'd be a happy camper.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
How much would you need?
We can have a Bake Sale, or past the hat around, for donations!
Ha ha....thanks.....I have enough to move....but I wouldn't have enough for the cost of living in California.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Funny how it's all relative because it was a sunny 55/60 degrees today and people were walking around in winter coats like it was freezing! Living in the San Francisco Bay Area does have its drawbacks though. Started at a new job site today and was nervous about parking my bike in the area because it's on the outskirts of downtown San Francisco, which is full of freaks, bums, crackheads and all of the above

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I fly to SFO frequently from jersey - it's always funny to be walking around in a t shirt when people are wearing scarfs, beanies and jackets.

What's funny is when i travel up to New Hampshire to go climbing - it'll be 15-20 degrees F outside and locals will be walking around in the T shirt while the rest of us are in our down jackets.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Cold , what is that .multiple times below zero .like tonight , high, teens tomorrow

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Funny how it's all relative because it was a sunny 55/60 degrees today and people were walking around in winter coats like it was freezing! Living in the San Francisco Bay Area does have its drawbacks though. Started at a new job site today and was nervous about parking my bike in the area because it's on the outskirts of downtown San Francisco, which is full of freaks, bums, crackheads and all of the above
Always try to find a parking garage for your bike. There's been a lot of bikes stolen in SF lately.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts