Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I just wanted to share with you a link to a seller on Ebay that has CNC levers for the FZ-09 for 38 bucks shipped! ;) The seller is in China. I had to wait a month before they arrived, but it was totally worth it. Perfect fit and function, not to mention, they look great!!! Check 'em out here...

qingqing3692014 | eBay

·
Registered
81 Posts
Any pix of them on your fz 09

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet. I will try to take some soon and post them. I have a blazing orange fz-09 (if u didn't notice) , and I got the black levers with the orange adjusters. They look very sharp. My riding buddy thought I spent 200 bucks on them.

Any pix of them on your fz 09

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sold!

I will second that! i actually bought these. I bought them and then a few weeks later my wife bought them for me for fathers day not knowing i already had them. If anyone is interested in them, i will sell them for $25 shipped from wisconsin, which is much faster than the 3-4 weeks they take to get from china. I showed my friends when i was up at road america for the ama bike races and they instantly went on ebay and bought them for their r6's.
levers.JPG

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've had these Chinese levers in black on my track bike that stays out in the sun all day. The anodize is still nice and dark. I expected with the low price the anodize would fade but I have been pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Sold!

I will second that! i actually bought these. I bought them and then a few weeks later my wife bought them for me for fathers day not knowing i already had them. If anyone is interested in them, i will sell them for $25 shipped from wisconsin, which is much faster than the 3-4 weeks they take to get from china. I showed my friends when i was up at road america for the ama bike races and they instantly went on ebay and bought them for their r6's.
View attachment 6227
I'll take them for that price.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I bought cheap black ones once, never again :)

This was after a month. Then I bought the same but made in the US, they never changed colors.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I have the black ones with red adjustment tab, i like them, they have the slightest bit of play in them but i could probably tighten it out, if not , whatever, they are worth the 30 bucks i payed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts