Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Your bikes so excited its turning backflips!!

Reactions: MoFZio and Lee Drew

·
Registered
806 Posts
You didn't fall down and bump tour head lately did you? Its not to late to turn around and go back!! Ok I warned you its going to be high of 32 degrees and low of 18 tomorrow. I live next to a frozen mass of ice they call Lake Erie!!
There is still snow on the ground which has turned into ice!! I'm serious turn around go back I think you need to see a Doctor!!

·
Registered
987 Posts
What size is that trailer?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
You didn't fall down and bump tour head lately did you? Its not to late to turn around and go back!! Ok I warned you its going to be high of 32 degrees and low of 18 tomorrow. I live next to a frozen mass of ice they call Lake Erie!!
There is still snow on the ground which has turned into ice!! I'm serious turn around go back I think you need to see a Doctor!!
DITTO!!!
Turn back. Turn back NOW!!! :)
MOVING to SC in 6 days.
BUT who's counting.
YIPPIE!!!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Phew!! You're starting to come back to your sences. I would wait a week or two if you are coming up to ride the roads are really $#!+y full of sand & gravel be careful out there. I've seen a few guys riding but you can tell they have cabin fever as they drive by their helmets are twitching!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts