Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered one from Twisted Throttle a while ago and they sent me this email:

You, along with some other Twisted Throttle customers, recently purchased an MRA screen for your 2014 Yamaha FZ-09. We received feedback from some of our customers that included concerns that the windscreen, when installed as instructed, had more movement at higher speeds than intended.

You are being notified at this time to make you aware of this issue and to let you know we are addressing it. Although not dangerous, the instability at higher speeds is not consistent with MRA's quality standards and will be fixed.

Affected screens are:

MRA Double Bubble RacingScreen
MRA TouringScreen
MRA VarioTouringScreen

We contacted MRA and asked them to evaluate the issue. They are currently in the process of redesigning the hardware that will stabilize the affected screens. When the redesign is completed, you will receive the revised hardware at no cost to you.

At this time, we do not have a firm shipping date. The issue has only just now been identified and MRA is diligently working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

**A special note to anyone receiving this email who has ordered an MRA screen for the FZ-09 from either Twisted Throttle or one of our dealers but has not yet received it: we are holding all further orders pending receipt of the updated hardware, so your screen will ship with all revisions completed.

Thank you for your confidence in us and we are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We will notify you as soon as the replacement parts are in stock, but if you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us at 855-255-5550 or [email protected].

How's that for customer service.

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
I received one of those emails week before last....I was impressed with that. I haven't received the new brackets yet, but that's OK, the double bubble racing screen doesn't move around that much.

Reactions: MasonMoto#1

·
Registered
584 Posts
The Vario shakes quite a bit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts