Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning, I currently own a lil ol Suzuki GS-500 and am in the market for a FZ ( except there darn near imposible to buy here in SC) I have owned quite a few R1's and feel as if my aging body will thank me for getting a FZ. Cant wait to see what the 15 offers us!!

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I think the only real change is colour, and I am sure any recall or updates will be applied.

I can't find anything on the US website, but the Canada website shows only two colours for the 2015.

Yellow
2015_FZ-09_RYC1_CA_3.jpg

Full Carbon
2015_FZ-09_MNM3_CA_3.jpg

https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/details.php?model=4538&group=MC&catId=79

But I have seen some bikes that are not always available in the same colours in the USA as Canada. So you might have more colour choices in your area???

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
The Yellow looks GREAT :cool:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Morning, I currently own a lil ol Suzuki GS-500 and am in the market for a FZ ( except there darn near imposible to buy here in SC) I have owned quite a few R1's and feel as if my aging body will thank me for getting a FZ. Cant wait to see what the 15 offers us!!
Cycle trader, Garden City, Ga(close to Savannah) has an Orange Fz09 with 11 miles, 5 year warranty, at 7,000. Make sure dealer is up to date with all bulletins and recalls.(CCT, head light ext.,flash for fuel mapping) With your trade and cash you could end up with a great deal.
I have a few smashed disks in my lower back and the FZ09 seating position made it possible for me to enjoy riding a light weight, high horse powered bike again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill have to check that out. And yea i have a few smashed disks also. from what i read the suspension will need to be reworked a bit. Im 6'4 270 :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Worst case you can get the new, Grey 2015 Version in a couple of weeks...... Good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts